Terms and Conditions
- Use of the term “KPL” in these Terms and Conditions means the Kingsblue Publishing Limited and any company or legal entity controlled by or under common control with KPL.
- www.conifer-encyclopedia.com (the “Website”) is operated by The Kingsblue Publishing Limited.
- By accessing the Website you agree to abide by any and all of the following Terms and Conditions governing use of the Website. The KPL may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. It is your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions regularly. You may not change, supplement, or amend these Terms and Conditions in any manner. You will be deemed to have accepted any amended Terms and Conditions if you continue to make use of the Website after a change to the Terms and Conditions has been made.
2. Acceptable Use
- By using the Website you agree to use it for lawful purposes. Users of the Website must comply with all applicable laws. Persons may not use the Website in jurisdictions where access to or use of the Website or any part of them may be illegal or prohibited. If you breach any provision of these Terms and Conditions, you may no longer use the Website. KPL may in its discretion refuse permission to access and use the Website. The Website may not be used to harass, cause distress or inconvenience to any individual person or organisation. You may not use the Website to publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit illegal, defamatory, obscene, indecent or offensive content or to cause or promote an unlawful act.
- The Website is made available to you for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use only. You may access and browse the Website only using commercially available, SSL-capable Web browser software. You may print or download the pages of the Website for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify any of the pages or other content and you do not remove or alter any visible or non-visible identification, marks, notices, or disclaimers.
3. Intellectual Property
- All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents, brand, business name and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on the Website and all content (including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, applications and information) on the site belong to the KPL or its licensors (which includes other users), or appear with the permission of others who own the intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, re-publish, adapt to create a derived work, exploit, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the Website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use unless you have the written consent of the KPL. Use of this Website does not confer a right or licence to use any copyright, design right or trademark of the KPL.
- Where downloads of third party software are made available on the Website, they are owned by the third party licensor in question and will be subject to any Terms and Conditions applied by the relevant licensor.
- The KPL is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party sites (i.e. those controlled by parties other than the KPL including those that may claim to be a “partner” of or “licensed by” the KPL) that are accessible through the Website. The Website may include advertisements for, and links to, other Website or resources and businesses operated by other persons("Other Sites"). Other Sites are independent from KPL, and KPL is not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offering of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of the Other Sites. KPL does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product and content of all these and any other third parties links to Other Sites are provided solely for your convenience. KPL does not sponsor or endorse any Other Sites or their content or the goods or services available through those Other Sites. You should carefully review Other Sites’ privacy statements and other conditions of use.
5. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The Website is provided on an “as is” and "as available" basis and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the KPL excludes all representations or warranties (whether express or implied by law), including implied warranties of satisfactory quality, accuracy and suitability for purpose. While the KPL uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate, it accepts no responsibility for errors, omissions or inaccurate content. The KPL shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from use or reliance on any of the content of the Website and/ or use of the Website.
- The KPL uses reasonable endeavours to ensure a fast and reliable service, but excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law any liability for disruption of the Website, however caused, and/ or for the security of the services on the Website. By using the Website you accept that the KPL does not warrant that the server or servers that make the Website available are free of viruses or bugs and that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the data that you send to or receive from the Website.
- Regardless of the nature of the claim or the reasons for the loss and damages, KPL liability is limited to foreseeable and direct damages only. KPL will not under any circumstances be liable to you or any other person for any loss of use, loss of production, loss of income or profits (anticipated or otherwise), loss of markets, economic loss, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage or punitive damages, whether in contract, tort or under any other theory of law or equity, arising from, connected with, or relating to the use of the Website by you or any other person.
- In no event will KPL's total liability to you or any other person for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses, and costs, whether in contract, tort or under any other theory of law or equity, and regardless of any negligence or other fault or wrongdoing by KPL or any person for whom KPL is responsible, exceed the lesser of €25.00 or the purchase price of the Item that is the subject of the claim.
- Unless otherwise stated, The KPL makes no warranty whatsoever as to any goods or services purchased or obtained or offered through use of the Website whether directly or otherwise. Any relationship that you may enter into with a third party is a matter solely for you and the third party and the KPL shall not be liable for any consequences whatsoever and however they may arise from that relationship.
- By making use of the Website, you agree to indemnify the KPL and any of its trustees, directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from and against all and any expenses, losses, liabilities, damages and costs incurred or suffered and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened arising from your use of or conduct on the Website and/ or a breach of the Terms and Conditions of use of the Website.
7. Termination of Access to the Website
- The KPL may terminate the provision of the Website or restrict your access to all or any part of the Website if any event beyond its reasonable control prevents the KPL from continuing to provide the Website.
- The KPL retains the absolute right with or without notice to prevent you accessing the Website in part or its entirety where at the sole discretion of the KPL it is considered that you are contravening or have breached the Terms and Conditions of use of this Website.
8. Non-enforcement of the Rights of the KPL
- In the event that the KPL does not exercise or enforce any right in these Terms and Conditions, this does not waive the KPL's right to enforce that right at a later date or on another occasion.
9. Validity of these Terms and Conditions
- If any of the Terms and Conditions for the use of the Website are determined to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that Term and Condition is unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. Data Protection
11. Applicable Law or Jurisdiction and Choice of Law
- These Terms and Conditions and all related matters are governed solely by the laws of the Republic of Latvia.
- The KPL is committed to protecting your privacy and security. Whenever you provide personal information, the KPL will treat that information in accordance with this policy. We commit to ensuring your complete trust and satisfaction in the way we use your information.
- Most of the features on www.conifer-encyclopedia.com (the “Website”) can be used without disclosing any personal information. Exceptions to this include, but are not limited to, pre-ordering forms, contact forms.
- When you are asked for personal information on the Website you are sharing that information with the KPL alone unless stated otherwise. Where the KPL has arranged for another company to capture data or to fulfill a service on its behalf, this is carried out under contract in accordance with data protection requirements.
- The KPL may use the information you provide for one or more of the following:
- to communicate with you about the work and offers of the KPL;
- fulfillment of pre-orders for goods and services;
- customer satisfaction surveys.
- You expressly request and require that these Terms and Conditions be drawn up in the English language.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved to KPL.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
14. Contact and communication
- If you have any queries concerning any part of these Terms and Conditions and the privacy policies, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you visit KPL or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. Communications sent to KPL by means of the Website or e-mail are not considered delivered or effective unless and until they are actually received and processed by KPL’ responsible representative. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
15. Ordering Instructions
In order to complete the order:
- Please visit section Order in our homepage at www.coniferworld.com/shop.php.
- Add Encyclopedia of Conifers to your shopping basket by clicking on button Add to Basket.
- After adding the Encyclopedia of Conifers to your shopping basket, please change the quantity of the books you would like to order and currency of the order if needed. Please click on Update in order to save the information.
To add a discount code if applicable:
Please add the discount code in your shopping basket before proceeding with your order, in the field Discount code at the top of the page. Please remember
to click on the Update in order to save the entered information.
If you have checked the currency, quantity of your order and have entered the discount code if available for your order, please proceed with you order by clicking on the button Proceed to Checkout.
- After pressing the button Proceed to Checkout, please follow the instructions online and write required information into provided fields. In order to proceed, you will have to create an account at our homepage. Please
follow the instructions online. We do not share your personal information!
E-mail address and telephone number will be used by the courier in order to arrange the delivery of Encyclopedia to you.
- After entering the e-mail address and password for your online account at our homepage, please remember to validate your e-mail address by checking
your inbox and clicking on the confirmation link, which will be sent to your e-mail address.
- After you have created your online account and have logged in order to proceed with the order of Encyclopedia of Conifers, please select your country
of delivery. If you buy on behalf of a company you will be asked if you have a valid VAT number in one of the European Union countries. If you select Yes you will be able to add your VAT number. If you don’t have a valid VAT
number or you do not wish to buy Encyclopedia of Conifers on behalf of a company, then please select No and follow the instructions online.
- After selecting the country of the delivery for your order, you will be asked
to provide your complete billing and delivery address. After entering the valid billing and delivery address, please click on the Update at the bottom of the page, in order to save your information. After you have saved your information, please click on Continue in order to proceed with your order.
- After entering the billing and delivery address, you will be able to see your order details in the section Review your order. Please check if all entered information is correct and if you would like to change it, please click on Change. You will be able to see delivery charges and VAT if applicable at this step.
Please enter the captcha code at the bottom of the page to confirm your order and then click on the Continue to proceed with your order.
- After reviewing your order details, you will be able to select the payment method, with which you would like to pay for your order.
Two payment options are available at our homepage: 1. Payment by Paypal
and Credit/Debit Cards or 2. Payment by Bank Transfer. You should select one of the payment options most appropriate for you provided in our homepage in order to complete your order.
If you select Paypal/Credit/Debit Card payment option, you will be transferred to secure payment transaction page PayPal. You will have two ways to pay – if you are registered to PayPal - with PayPal account or if you do not have a PayPal account, please select Don’t have a PayPal account? in order to pay with Credit/Debit card, without registering to PayPal.
If you select payment option - Bank transfer at our homepage, you will see all necessary payment details with an option to print or view a Pro-forma invoice, which will contain order summary and all necessary payment details
as well. Please make sure that you reference your order number when making a payment via bank transfer.
As soon as we will get the confirmation of your payment made, we will make a shipment of Encyclopedia from our warehouse located in UK, Swindon to your delivery address. Delivery times in United Kingdom and United States are 1-2 working days, in Europe is 2-3 working days, other countries 4-6 working days.
Commercial invoice will be e-mailed to you after we have received your payment and arranged delivery of Encyclopedia.
Please contact us if you need any assistance with the order of Encyclopedia of Conifers by e-mailing to email@example.com.